Edit Pages in the itslearning Course Template
How to edit the content from the course template in your courses
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
- BCSC Transportation
Edit Pages in itslearning Course Template
System Preferences: Latest Chrome OS
Itslearning courses are created from a "template", meaning that all courses have some common elements established for teachers from their inception. The content already established in the template includes helpful guides for students, sample organizational elements for teachers, and curriculum resources (elementary).
Because the elements in the template were created by BCSC Technology, BCSC Tech is the owner of the pages, and you'll need to make your own copies of the template pages in order to edit and customize them as needed. Follow the steps below for information on how to edit your course template pages.
- Log in to itslearning and select your course via the "courses tab" menu.
- When you have accessed your course, go to the Resources tab.
- If you see a resource with the itslearning library icon in the top left corner, you may notice you cannot edit the page yet. This means the page was created by another itslearning user and you will need to make your own copy of the page to gain editing rights. All of the pages generated from the course template are library elements and need to be copied in order to edit, such as the course homepage, sample lesson page, and more.
- If you would like to be able to edit the page, click the 3-dot function button in the top right corner then select “Create own copy.
- When the window appears, confirm you would like to make your own copy by clicking “create own copy”.
- Click “refresh the page”. Now you can edit!