ViewSonic WhiteBoard for Interactive Panels
How to install and setup the Whiteboard application for ViewSonic displays
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
- BCSC Transportation
- Food Service
- Administrative Assistants Meeting
Audience: All Staff
System Preference: Windows Laptops
To install the ViewSonic WhiteBoard app you will first need to open your ZenWorks application from the task bar.
- Left-click once on the upward facing arrow in the bottom right hand corner of your screen, just to the left of your clock.
- Left-click once on the blue ZenWorks icon in the window that opens
- Scroll down the list of apps until you find the ViewSonic WhiteBoard application and double left-click on it
This will install the WhiteBoard application on your computer, add an icon to your desktop, and automatically launch the application when it is complete. After double clicking on the app to install, wait until you see the WhiteBoard interface to continue.
Once the application has opened, you will need to activate your license.
- Left-click once on “Activate” in the bottom right of the WhiteBoard window. If this is not an option, you can skip these steps and begin using WhiteBoard.
- Finally, enter and confirm your email address in the text fields provided in the popup.
- After this is complete, you can begin using WhiteBoard! Eventually you will receive an email to activate your license. When you do, left-click on the “Activate” button and you will be redirected to the ViewSonic website with a confirmation that your license has been activated.