Creating Linked Images on itslearning (Image Buttons)
How to create linked image buttons on itslearning
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
- BCSC Transportation
Linked Images on itslearning
System Preferences: Latest Chrome OS
Itslearning allows multiple itslearning course start page configurations. You can use itslearning pages as a start page, or homepage, for your itslearning course. Course pages as homepages are popular due to the customization and many features they can incorporate.
- Find and save the image you want to use on your device. You can conduct a Google Image search. Right click, Save image as, Save to desktop.
- On page in itslearning, select "add rich content block".
- Click to add an image, the image icon button on the rich text editor toolbar.
- Select "upload and insert".
- Select "choose file", navigate to your device desktop where the image is saved, select your image, and select "upload and insert".
- Locate the link you want the image linked to and copy the link (right click and select "copy link address". If it is an item in the course tree that you would like to link to, right click on it in the itslearning course tree, and select "copy link address".
- Click on image to get the dotted box around it, so that it is selected and you can build the link, making it a "button". Click on the insert link button.
- Paste the link in the URL box that appears. Click OK , then OK again. You can now click the link to test it.