BCSC iPad app changes, 2022
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
- BCSC Transportation
- Food Service
- Administrative Assistants Meeting
Audience: All Staff, Teachers, Technology Staff
System Preference: iOS
Effective August 2022, there are a couple changes to BCSC iPads:
- AppleIDs are no longer used.
- The Apple App Store is no longer available.
To install an app:
Find the BCSC Self Service icon on the iPad, open to search for the needed app.
If the app is not found in the BCSC Self Service folder, submit a 360Facility request, including:
- The exact name of the needed app.
- Whether the app is free or if there is a cost.
- If the app is not free and is needed for the Special Education Department, include this information and provide the number on the iPad’s asset tag.
- If the app is not free and not for the Special Education Department, include the name of the person approving the purchase, and the number on the iPad’s asset tag (example BA12345).
Click the following link to submit a 360