Administrative Assistants Meeting - July 2022
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
- BCSC Transportation
- Food Service
- Administrative Assistants Meeting
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Safety and Security
Recording and Agenda from July 2022
PowerSchool/State Report update
- Enrollment - Date must be the day the student actually attends
- Attendance - Must be filled out for each student. Blank attendance is no longer available.
- Transferring out of School - Before school starts, use 7/29/2022 as exit date. After school starts use the school day the student was last in attendance.
- All data will be uploaded nightly to Data Exchange at the State
- ADM count is September 16, 2022 (second semester count is February 1st, 2023)
- Primary school of enrollment should never be set for BCSC students. Only for EC, PS, C4, St Bartholomew, and St Peters students
- AD Tab - click new to add start dates for various programs
- RT Tab - Leave Access and Accountable school blank for BCSC students, only EC, PS, and Title will use those fields
- Timeline - Clifty and Richards August 15th, Remaining Elementary Schools September 12th, Middle Schools October 24th, High Schools November 21st.
- Time sheet submissions due following Monday by Noon - Approval due End of the day Monday
- TrueTime Training articles and videos
- Parent communications sent 7/26, invites sent 7/27
- Will replace Remind, S'More, Class Dojo, E-Alerts
- ParentSquare Training articles and videos
- For issues, create a 360 and assign to Josh Burnett
Elementary Growth Model Report Card (GRMC)
- New format - K-2 will still use standards, 3-6 will use a combination of Standards and Traditional
- Course combined to accommodate more fluid standards grading and the report card layout
- More to