Send a ParentSquare Message
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
- BCSC Transportation
- Food Service
- Administrative Assistants Meeting
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Safety and Security
2. Click New Message.
3. Add recipients using Quick Select Recipients or Recipients field (skip to next step.)
To use Quick Select Recipients, check box to send to students (if StudentSquare enabled) or parents. Scroll to student's name and select. Or use Filter: type first 3 letters of name and select.
Note: Clicking on a student's name will add all parents/guardians associated with the student to your Recipients field.
4. You can also type names directly into the Recipients field if the user does not appear on the quick recipient list. In Recipients, type first 3 letters of recipient's name and select name.
5. If you select two or more people, choose Private Message or Group Message. Private message creates a separate conversation for each participant and they will only see messages from sender. Group message creates one conversation for all participants and each person will see messages from everybody else. Note: for more, watch this .
6. Write your Message
7. Click the paperclip icon to add photos or files.
8. Click Send.