Laptop Display Settings
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
- BCSC Transportation
- Food Service
- Administrative Assistants Meeting
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Safety and Security
Change Display Settings
Option A: Click on F8 and select Duplicate or Extend. Duplicate will clone and Extend will add another screen.
Option B: Right Click on your desktop and select “Display settings”
From the advanced options you can:
- Order your screens if you have them extended by dragging them in different locations
- Change the scale and layout.
- Size will adjust the size of icons and text
- Display resolution will change the display size (use if it doesn’t fill up the screen or if some of the screen is cut off)
- Orientation - landscape (wide) or portrait (vertical)