Clearing Google Chrome Browser Cache
Clearing the browser cache can resolve website connectivity or functionality issues.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
- BCSC Transportation
- Food Service
- Administrative Assistants Meeting
Audience: All Staff, Students, and Parents
System Preference: Any device using Google Chrome to access the internet
Step-by-step with Images
- Open Google Chrome and press Ctrl + 'H' on your keyboard to get to the History page
- Click Clear browsing data
- Be sure that "All time" is selected in the drop down
- Check the "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files" boxes if they are not selected
- Click Clear data
- Close all open Google Chrome tabs