Instruction for printer installation at BCSC
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
- BCSC Transportation
- Food Service
- Administrative Assistants Meeting
Audience: All staff
System Preference: Windows
- Click the Install Printers icon on the desktop or use this link to navigate to the printer install website
- Click the Advanced button
- Click the link Proceed to iprintstaff.bcsc.k12.in.us (unsafe)
- At the location drop down menu select your school
- Find the printer you want to install. If you click on the printer it will show a description of the printer.
- Click the Install button
- At the pop up click the button Open Micro Focus iPrint Printer Installation Utility.
- At the next pop up window select Yes to install the printer. Check Set printer as default if you want this printer automatically selected for printing in the future.
- Once complete click OK.