Summer EdTEch PD: Google Sites Training
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
- BCSC Transportation
- Food Service
- Administrative Assistants Meeting
- Learn how to successfully create and navigate Google Sites
- Practice creating a Google Site to be used in the classroom or for projects
- Learn how to use Sites in creative, interactive ways (escape rooms, blogs, portfolios, etc.)
- Provide options for engagement, representation, and action/expression for learners
- Identify how to utilize Sites to connect learners with a wider audience, boost engagement
- View the video of the session below as well as the accompanying slides.
- It is best to have your device and follow along with tasks in the video.
- When finished, submit the PGP Form to receive an email with your PGPs.