Adobe Creative Cloud- Acrobat Pro DC
Adobe Acrobat DC installation, account usage
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
- BCSC Transportation
- Food Service
- Administrative Assistants Meeting
Audience: Staff with Adobe
System Preference: Windows
- Press the start key, type in 'Cloud', and left click "Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App" you should then see a 'downloading prompt' appear.
- The screen below should automatically pop up when it does click "Continue with Google"
- Select "Enterprise ID"
- Follow the onscreen prompts to login/ verify your Google information.
- Click "Install" on the product you need to use (Acrobat DC Pictured)
- If prompted for a 'Free Trial' this means you do NOT have a license assigned and means you need to submit a 360 if you wish to continue using the service after 7 days, but you may begin the trial at this time. BCSC has a limited number of licenses and they will be issued based on need.