Set up your Gmail signature
Learn how to customize your email signature to make your outgoing messages more professional.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
- BCSC Transportation
- Food Service
- Administrative Assistants Meeting
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Safety and Security
How to Add a Signature in Gmail
- Click on the Settings icon(1) and then click on See all settings(2)
- Stay in the General tab and scroll down to Signature. Here click on Create New.
- After clicking on create new you’ll be asked to name the signature
- After naming your signature now you can enter text.
- You can create more than one signature by clicking Create new once again. To add the signature to emails, click on the drop down boxes listed under signature defaults(pictured above)and select what signature you want to use.