Connecting to BCSC_BYOD - Android
Connecting Android Phones to BCSC_BYOD and installing the security certificate
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
- BCSC Transportation
- Food Service
- Administrative Assistants Meeting
System Preference: Android Phones
How to Connect Your Android Phone to BCSC_BYOD
- Navigate to your phone's Wi-Fi Network selection screen via Settings or by tapping and holding the Wi-Fi symbol and select BCSC_BYOD from the list of available networks.
- When selected BCSC_BYOD, enter the following information in the network settings and click Connect
- EAP method - PEAP
- Identity - your BCSC username
- Password - your BCSC password
- CA certificate - Do not validate
- After connecting, you will need to install ContentKeeper certificate to be able to access secure websites. To install the certificate go to http://ckr01.bcsc.k12.in.us/ckroot/
- Click on Root Certificate. This will download the certificate file to your device storage.
- Navigate to Settings-Biometrics and Security-Other Security Settings - Install from phone storage - CA certificate - Install anyway and select the downloaded file called ckroot.crt.cer. This will install the filter on your phone.