Create labels to organize email in Gmail
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
- BCSC Transportation
- Food Service
- Administrative Assistants Meeting
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Safety and Security
- To create a new label, scroll on the left side until you see Create new label. Click on it.
- Next you’ll be asked to give the label a name and asked if you want to nest it under another label.
- To add items to this label all you need to do is select the email and make sure the check box has a check(1). Then select the Label button to bring up the list of labels available(2). Place a check next to the label you wish to apply. You can add as many labels as you wish to a single email.
- You can change the color of a label by clicking the 3 vertical dots next to the label name. You can also rename a label in this location.