Set Default to Adobe for PDF Files
Default program for PDFs
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
- BCSC Transportation
- Food Service
- Administrative Assistants Meeting
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Safety and Security
Audience: BCSC Staff
System Preference: Windows Laptop
- Press the windows key and type the word "Default"
- Click on 'default apps'
- Scroll down and click "Choose default apps by file type'
- Scroll down until you see ".pdf" and click on it whatever program is listed to the right of it, example is Edge.
- Then from the list select either Adobe Acrobat DC for premium license or Adobe Acrobat Reader for free license.