Removing Account from Chromebook
How to remove account
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
- BCSC Transportation
- Food Service
- Administrative Assistants Meeting
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Safety and Security
System Preference: Chromebook
Removing an account from a Chromebooks is a standard troubleshooting step for several errors, such as Gmail timeout issues and not being able to get into Google Services.
- Sign out of the Chromebook but do now power it off.
- Click on the pointed-down arrow next to the account name and click Remove Account
- Sign in again with the BCSC email address and password.