Setting Chrome as Default Browser
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- New Employee
- Support Ticket
- Teacher Resources
- Human Resources
Audience: All users
Operating system: Windows
1. In the lower left hand corner of the Windows desktop, click the Windows flag to access the Start menu
2. From the pop-out menu, choose settings.
3. Then choose ‘apps’.
4. From the left choose “default apps”.
5. On the right scroll down until you see “Web browser”.
6. Click the app listed under this heading (ex. Microsoft Edge) to see other installed browsers.
7. From pop-out "Choose an app" screen, click on Google Chrome to select it.
8. Click the X in the upper right corner to close the window